Flat Sheet MBR Module
The Membrane Bioreactor (MBR) process is a combination of wastewater treatment and membrane filtration. This reactor possesses the advantages of membrane filtration and biological treatment technology. Membrane modules, which can replace the secondary sedimentation tank, are used to separate mud and water. The MBR process has distinct advantages compared with traditional wastewater treatment technology.
The quality of MBR produced water is much higher, and it will not be affected by the fluctuation of the feed water. The activated sludge age is more extended, and its operating cost used field area is less than that of a conventional treatment process.
- PVDF flat sheet membrane materials have the unique properties of chemical stability & resistance and physical durability
- Higher permeate water quality than national discharge water standard
- Excellent membrane fouling resistance
- Easy to clean, and longer period between chemical cleaning
- Lower energy consumption and smaller footprint
- Lower sludge production and lower the cost of sludge disposal
- High turbidity water treatment (Industrial water or municipal wastewater)
- Food & Beverage wastewater treatment
- Landfill Leachate
- Pharmaceuticals wastewater
- Separation of Biochemical Products and Fermentation Products
- Purification of Condiment & Beverage