Ceramic Filtration Membrane
The ceramic filtration membrane is widely used in various separation processes and usually defined as sheet type, dish shape, tube type depend on the manufacturing process and application fields. To achieve high separation and filtration efficiency, ceramic membranes are usually designed to have a high specific area structure with a multi-channel structure. The specific surface area of flat ceramic membrane sheet can be 250-800 m2/m3, and the tubular ceramic membrane can be 30-250 m2/m3. The separation precision of ceramic membrane can reach 10 nm to 10 µm.
- Good hydrophilicity and high strength.
- Good acid and alkali corrosion resistance and heat resistance.
- Reduce infrastructure investment (Space saving).
- Low energy consumption and Easy maintenance.
- Long life and reliability.
- High turbidity water treatment (Industrial water or municipal wastewater)
- Food & Beverage wastewater treatment
- Landfill Leachate
- Pharmaceuticals wastewater
- Separation of Biochemical Products and Fermentation Products
- Purification of Condiment & Beverage